Philips Hue Motion Sensor
Bring intelligent lighting to your home
Meet Hue. Your personal wireless lighting system that lets you easily control your Hue lights from your smart device or compatible controls and create the right ambiance for your every moment.
Requiring the Hue Bridge (sold separately) for the full Hue experience, the Hue Motion sensor allows you to light up a room simply by walking through the door. Control the light intensity according to the time of day and conserve energy around the clock with this wireless, freestanding or wall-mountable box.
- The Philips Hue Motion Sensor combines convenience and energy effeciency. Have your lights turn on when you walk into a room, and off when you leave. The Smart sensor detects optimum daylight levels to conserve energy during the day
- During the night the Philips Hue Motion Sensor will switch to smart night light settings: a gentle, warm light setting to help you navigate during the night without disturbing your rest
- The Philips Hue Motion Sensor can be placed freely for an optimal detection area, or mounted to a wall using screws (included). The device is battery powered, wireless and installation free (no re-wiring required) to control your lights without hassle
- Place anywhere in your home including your hallway, bathroom, kitchen, and more. The integrated light sensor saves energy by detecting when rooms are vacant and automatically turning off lights
- Installed in a minute. Simply follow the instructions in the Philips Hue app. Our smart lights default settings get you going, or personalize these settings to fit your needs
- The Philips Hue motion sensor requires a Philips Hue bridge to make it part of your smart home lighting system. The Philips Hue system can control up to 50 smart lights
- When you use the Philips Hue motion sensor with a Philips Hue bridge, you can use it to control any HomeKit compatible appliance.
2 AAA BATTERY
DISTANCE: CAN REACH UP TO 5 METERS WIDE
ANGLE: 100 DEGREE